How to Become a Model
Is your child interested in becoming a model? Great! We are always looking for fresh new faces to join our ever expanding agency.
Please remember, life as a child model is not easy, nor is it so easy for you as a parent, but it can be great fun and very rewarding.
Some things to think about before you apply to us:
- All our castings and jobs take place in London and usually with only 24 hours notice. We therefore only accept applications from children who live within 1 hour's travel time of Central London. Please also consider the time and cost of travelling involved for you and your child.
- Castings for school age children are held after school until around 5:30pm. So if you work full time, please consider who would be available to take your child to castings and jobs and if they would be happy to do this on a regular basis.
- Shoots happen in school time. If you're not happy for your child to miss any school, then this may not be for you
- Assignments for babies usually happen during the day.
- Babies and toddlers should be calm, relaxed in front of a camera and happy to go to strangers.
- Children should be well behaved, confident and enjoy meeting people.
So if you think your child has got what it takes, then please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more.
Click here to Contact Us
Click here to find out how to Join the Agency